Friday, June 3, 2011

Here goes...

Ever since I can remember, I've loved stories, writings and reading. I remember as a little girl going to sleep curled up with a flashlight under my pillow to get in just one more chapter. Over the years, I've journalled, written here and there, scrapbooked and documented memories in many different fashions. Blogs always seemed a bit too much of a stretch for me, a step too far. I have been a great lurker but it didn't feel like the right time. But now I am taking a deep breath, and diving into the world of blogging. Why? Because I have two beautiful babies and I want to have as many footprints of our time together as I can. I've learned so much from parenting blogs, websites by mommies and daddies for mommies and daddies and enjoyed reading so many stories. As I've been reading, I thought of all the stories and lessons we are creating, each day with G & R. One of the things I know to be true in the world is that the world is a better place if we all help each other out, even just one person, each day. The power of connections, of networking and sharing is also invaluable to me. So here goes.... I can promise you that no two posts will be the same, there will be highs, and there will be misses. I promise to be authentic and real. Beyond that anything goes. Hope you join me.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you as your begin your blogging journey! Your girls are so precious!

    ReplyDelete